Proficient professionals and managers employed in the field of advertising, marketing, and public relations(NOC 0124 and 1123) are highly needed in Canada. The labor market requirement in the above fields, candidates in these professions are eligible for a wide range of Canadian Immigration- Canada Express Entry and Canada PNP programs.
Express Entry Program: Express Entry program was established in January 2015 during an Immigration to Canada. Candidates, who meet the qualification standards of 67/100 under the FSW point mini-computer, can communicate their advantage in turning into a super durable occupant of Canada by making an Express Entry profile for a Federal Skilled Worker though under the Provincial Nomination Program the appropriateness measures’ are entirely unexpected. Once added to the Express Entry pool, candidates will be set apart as indicated by the point-based Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), and this score will choose the up-and-comer’s position in the pool. Individuals coordinating with the cut-off reported by the Canadian government will then, at that point be given the challenge to apply to move to Canada as Permanent Residents. The following six factors in which the application is sought are:
- Language Proficiency
- Work Experience
- Arranged Employment
Getting a Visa in your grasp for the province of your choice is a dream for any individual; nonetheless, the technique for the equivalent is the thing that should be dealt with. The quickest and the most straightforward way to deal with the move to Canada is the Provincial Nominee Program which is conceivable for candidates with less IELTS band score. This program permits Canadian provinces to nominate keen candidates on getting comfortable in a specific territory. Participating territories and provinces consent to arrangements with Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada that permit them to select candidates who meet the necessities that have been already planned by their separate governments.
- Ontario demands 400 and above points in the express entry program
- Saskatchewan demands 60-points out of 100 under SINP points Grid
- Nova Scotia demands 67 points out of 100 in the FSW point calculator along with the demand of the said profile in the NSNP occupation demand list
- Manitoba demands 60 points out of 100 as per the MPNP points grid
- Alberta demands job offer
Stipend for The Sales And Marketing Managers In Major Cities Of Canada
- Toronto – Between 33,000 CADto 65,000 CAD
- Vancouver – Between 32,400 CADto 60,500 CAD
- Montreal – Between 32,000 CADto 57,000 CAD
- Calgary – Between 35,000 CADto 67000 CAD
- Ottawa – Between 33,500 CAD to 62,400 CAD
Qualified candidates who are practicing in the occupations have a higher chance of getting their visa approval and better-paying jobs that offer a breadth of a career breakthrough.
- Specialists in marketing, advertising, and public relations should have a degree or diploma in communications or any of its specific courses. PR professionals will have to submit a degree in an ‘Accredited Public Relations designation.
- Advertising and PR managers should have a degree or diploma in communication. The candidates will need several years of experience as PR communications or advertising manager or any of similar occupations.
- Marketing managers will need a degree or diploma in business administration or any related field.
For candidates who are applying for Canadian PR, here are some key job titles that you could seek:
- Advertising Director or Manager
- Communications Specialist or Consultant
- E-business Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Media Relations Officer
- Media Co-ordinator
- Public Relations Director
- Public Relations Consultant
To explore more for Canada Immigration and get help in the job search process, connect with Make Home Canada and secure your work permit and get your Canadian Permanent Residence.