Crepe Maker For Making Tasty Crepes At Home!
We already know crepe makers are one of the best utensils for preparing fluffy, golden, tasty crepes. But these crepe makers are not good for just this one thing. They are very versatile pieces of cooking apparatus to try your hands on various delicious recipes.
Depending on your preferences, you can get a crepe maker for the home in various sizes. For instance, 12″, 14″, and 16″ are some of the most common crepe pan sizes. You can choose mini, full, and max sizes to make crepes in the size of your choice. The bigger the pan size, the easier it will be to prepare a perfect shape large crepe.
Some well know crepe recipes.
Crepes, galettes, and pancakes are all synonyms with typical french cuisine and are traditionally served with cinnamon or sugar. However, there are plenty of other flavorsome versions of this toothsome dish, including:
• Crepe complete: It is a famous savory crepe dish cooked with eggs, ham, and cheese.
• Sausage galette: These are cooked with sausage slices. You can also add other ingredients, such as potato and cheese, for a delicious filling.
• Crêpe Suzette: It is a French dessert consisting of crepes with beurre Suzette, orange or tangerine juice, a sauce of caramelized sugar and butter, and topped off with a liqueur.
Topping ideas for sweet crepes: Sliced fruit such as diced strawberries and bananas, Nutella or chocolate sauce, whipped cream, ice cream, yogurt, mascarpone, lemon curd, and powdered sugar.
Topping ideas for savory crepes: Green peppers, bacon, cheese. Mainly, anything you can use as a filler in an omelet can also be used in a crepe. Breakfast crepes can be another option for an omelet.
Features of the best crepe maker for the home
Some of the key features of the best crepe pans are:
• The most common shape in crepe pans is round, with an upward surface that enables it to be immersed into the crepe batter once it is heated.
• The round surface of the pan enables you to prepare a thin layer of batter that covers the whole pan as it heats and cooks and heats the crepe.
• Another excellent feature that the best crepe maker for home inherits is a well-seasoned or non-stick surface.
• Thanks to its thick sides and heavy base, it is easier to adjust the temperature. The heat is evenly diffused across the base of the pan.
NOTE: The pan should be preheated, and the cold dough should be poured onto a pan, so the heat alteration is perfect.
• The best crepe maker for the home has low walls to enable the crepe to be easily flipped and cooked until it turns golden brown with a tender texture.
Get your crepe pan today to cook a variety of dishes, especially sweet or savory crepes, at your restaurant or home-based kitchen. If you are unsure where to start, you may like to check out the crepe pan at Crepe Pro!